Article 1 (INPLUS rental WiFi "365E1WiFi"）
When the company deems it necessary, the Company shall be able to change these terms and conditions and shall apply after making a notice for a certain period of time.
Article 3 (Definition of terms）
The meanings of the following terms in these terms and Conditions shall be as set forth in each of the following items.
- "Service agreement" means the contract for receiving the service from the company and the person who applied for use shall agree to the terms at that time.
- "Service member" means a person who has entered into a service agreement with the company.
- "365E1WiFi" is a trademark of the rental service provided by the company using the communication service provided by the telecommunications carrier.
- "Subscriber terminal" means the personal computer, terminal and other devices used by the subscriber in order to receive the service.
- "Rental equipment" means the data communication equipment for using the service. Accessories and necessary equipment such as USIM card does not include the terminal, purchased by the contractor.
- "Minimum usage period" means the minimum usage period for which the service is provided and it is set for each rental device type.
Article 4 (Areas of provision of the service）
The service area shall be within the area provided by the operator of the rental equipment.
Article 5(Contents of the service）
- The contents of this service provided by the Company shall be related to the matters set forth in each of the following items.
(A) Rental use of the service
(B) Lending of data communication equipment and accessories are necessary for the use of the service
(C) Arranging for replacement equipment in case of failure of the rental equipment
(E) Compensation service
- The following types of rental equipment are available for this service.
(A) Mobile WiFi router type
(A) Stationary type WiFi router terminal
- The service members have the following membership types:
A member who contracts and pays by an individual.
- The service member shall receive the provision of the service by paying the fee stipulated in Article 15 (usage fee) by the method specified by the company.
- This service does not guarantee the maximum communication speed of any type and the communication speed will be reduced, if you actually use this service according to your environment.
Article 6 (Number of contract）
When entering into this service agreement, the Company shall assign a USIM card with a record of the contract identification number information for each device that it lends. However, in the case of multiple-unit contract, it is not limited to this, but it is a contract unit according to the format according to the number.
Article 7 (Start date and contract period）
- The commencement date of the contract for this service shall be the opening date indicated on the application form prescribed by the company (here in after referred to as the "opening date"). It is not possible to do this or the date of arrival of the rental equipment for the service.
- For the term of service, the month following of the contract commencement will be 1 month and 12 months.
- In the event that the service member is not notified of the cancellation of the contract after the contract has expired, the contract shall be renewed on a monthly basis as defined in the price list and the same shall apply here after.
- In the event of termination of the service agreement within the term of the contract, the service member shall pay the amount prescribed in Extra fee 3, "cancellation of the contract" by the due date specified by the company.
- The termination date shall be subject to the following items .
(A) In the case of delivery, the end date of use shall be the day before the date on which the rental equipment is delivered to the company by the service member and the day before the date on which the rental equipment is delivered to the company, if the service member returns the goods by any other method.
(B)If the date of dispatch cannot be confirmed, the day before the date of arrival to our Company shall be the date of termination of use.
(C) In the case of receiving a store (INPLUS company and cooperating agency), the end date of use shall be the date on which the rental equipment is returned to the designated store by the service member.
- The usage fee will be fixed by the end date of use.
- When the service member intends to terminate the Use Agreement and the contract, the member shall notify the member in accordance with the procedures prescribed on the company's homepage and the guidance text. In this case, call us by the 20th of every month. The user agreement shall be terminated on the last day of the month in which the notification was made by e-mail on the last day of the month in which the notification was made and the user agreement shall be terminated on the last day of the following month in which the notification was made by telephone or e-mail
Article 8 (Fair Use and restrictions)
- In order to provide all users with fair and equitable communication, if a member of the service falls under any of the following items, the member of the service may be suspended from the communication operator or restricted from using the service.
(A) when the usage amount exceeds the communication limit
(B) when the company deems it necessary to suspend or restrict the use of communications for any other reason.
- In the event of any discontinuance or restriction of the use of the communication by paragraph 1, the communication may remain uninterrupted during the use period. In that case, the Company shall not refund the fee to the applicant at all.
Article 9 (Change of contract)
- If a member changes His / Her name, address, company/school's name, He / He shall promptly notify the company, along with documents proving the fact of the change.
If the member did not notify the changed status to the company, the company will stop the member contract.
- If a member wishes to change the rental equipment type, the rental equipment shall be returned by the company's designated method and the requested rental equipment shall be sent when the return is confirmed.
- In the event that a member wishes to change the rental equipment type, if the minimum usage period is set for the rental equipment to be returned, the member shall pay the company's prescribed penalty for the remaining period in full and pay the amount at the time when the rental equipment is confirmed to be returned. We will send out the requested rental equipment.
- In the event that a member of the service wishes to change the rental equipment type, the date on which the contract change applies shall be the date on which the minimum rental period starts.
Article 10 (cancellation of contract）
- The Company shall terminate the service agreement in the following cases.
(A) In case of one of the items in Article 8 (acceptance of application for contract) which does not accept the contract.
(B) In the event of a breach of the obligations of the service member specified in this agreement.
(C) If there is a petition for bankruptcy, corporate reorganization, reorganization or civil rehabilitation for a member of the service
(D) If the company determines that there is an unavoidable reason for the cancellation of the contract.
- When the service member intends to cancel the service agreement, it will be notified in accordance with the procedure prescribed on the company's homepage. In this case, call or email us by the 20th of every month.
On the last day of the month in which the notice was received from the contractor-only site, and on or after the 21st of every month in the month in which the notice was received by telephone, the contract of Use shall be cancelled on the last day of the month following the month in which the notice was received.
- In the event of cancellation of the preceding paragraph, the service member shall immediately return the rental equipment,and the cost of return shall be borne by the service member. In addition, the service member shall bear all damages and debts incurred by cancellation.
Article 11 (Cancellation fee）
- In the event that a member of the service has received an offer to terminate the contract before the expiration of the contract, the member will be required to pay the fee stipulated in paragraph 4 of the"termination fee". However, in the case of cancellation due to death of the service member, the facts of death can be confirmed.
We do not require you to pay a contract cancellation fee on the condition that you present death certificate.
- The rental terminal shall be returned at the end of the month following the month of termination of the contract and if the return is not made by the due date, the service member shall be billed the amount specified in Extra fee 4 "terminal not returned".
Article 12 (Restrictions and conditions of communication）
- The service area of the Japan domestic telecommunications industry shall correspond to the areas provided by Softbank, docomo and KDDI. However, even in the area, you may not be able to communicate in places where radio waves are difficult to transmit.
- The communication related to the service shall be in accordance with the contents stipulated separately by the company. However, we do not guarantee the transmission speed.
- The transmission rate of this service shall be fluctuated (best effort) depending on the communication status, the communication environment and other factors.
- The service member can not communicate with two or more terminals at the same time by setting the subscriber line in the one contract. However, if there is a special provision such as the agreement, it will be in accordance with the provision.
- Information transmitted and received using the service may be damaged or lost due to the radio wave condition etc. In this case, the Company shall not assume any responsibility.
Article 13 (Measures to restrict the use of communications to certain interconnection points）
The company may restrict the use of the following communications:
- Restrict the use of communication to the subscriber line of the communication time or the specified area when the communication is remarkably concentrated in one place.
- In the event that the company deems that the communication is likely to interfere with the provision of the service, such as holding the subscriber line for more than a certain period of time and occupying the telecommunications equipment, the Company shall disconnect the communication.
- In the event of any communication from a business partner for any reason whatsoever, the Company shall limit the bandwidth of the communication on the contracted line or cut off the communication.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damage to the company's telecommunications facilities, such as the generation of communications deemed to be excessive compared to the total amount of communications handled in telecommunications equipment, or the provision of the service to other contractors in which the communication made using the contracted line has caused the capacity of the company's telecommunications facilities to be if you are the owner of the domain, please contact the owner directly to renew it.
- In case of internet use, monthly communication is unlimited. However, from the viewpoint of maintaining network quality and fair use of radio waves, if a high-capacity communication is used for illegal use such as illegal download, or the level of significantly occupying the network, the communication speed may be generally restricted to 384Kbps for the contracted line.
Article 14 (change and abolition of Service）
- The company may change, add or discontinue all or part of the services at its own discretion.
- When the company abolishes all or part of the service according to the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the Company shall notify the service member by the homepage or e-mail 14 days before the date of the service abolition.
- The terms of provision in the case of changing or adding the whole or part of the service shall be governed by the modified terms.
- In the event that the service is terminated, the service agreement shall be terminated on the day of such termination.
Article 15 (disclaimer）
- The liability of the company to the contractor is all that is stipulated in these terms and conditions and beyond this, the contractor shall not be liable for any loss of profits, data loss or any other damage (whether property or non-property damage) incurred by the contractor in connection with the use of the service.The Company shall not be held liable for any reason whatsoever.
- The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused directly or indirectly if the company is not provided services due to a failure or construction caused by telecommunications carriers.
- In the event that part or all of the services are not provided due to network congestion, system load, band limit of telecommunications carriers, the Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused directly or indirectly.
- Those who intend to use the service shall confirm the service area provided by the carrier in advance and shall not use any part or all of the service outside the service area provided by the carrier after the conclusion of the service. The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from the use of this website.
- The contractor consents to delivery the rental equipment at the delivery company designated by the company.The Company shall not assume any responsibility for any delay in delivery (natural disasters, accidents, traffic jams, sorting errors) due to reasons not attributable to the company.
- Restrictions on the capacity of the rental equipment may change due to instructions from telecommunications carriers to the company. The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred directly or indirectly in the event of the above limitation of the communication capacity.If the limit of the communication capacity changes, etc., we will notify that effect on the homepage or e-mail at least 14 days before the service is changed.
- Even if the contract between the company and the contractor concerning this service becomes a consumer contract stipulated in the Consumer Contract Law and the indemnification provisions of this article is not applicable, the Company shall not be liable for any damages (including but not limited to damages caused by the company or the contractor) arising from special circumstances arising out of the breach of we will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with your use of the site.
- In the event that a customer is to be compensated for damages caused to the customer by default or tort due to the negligence of the company (excluding gross negligence), the maximum amount of the usage charge incurred by the customer in the month in which such damage occurred shall be the amount of the charge.